Disabled Blue Badge Holders Only Sign.
Choose size and material.
Available in three sizes A5, A4 & A3.
Viewing Distances Tab, for advice guide.
Self-adhesive fixing pads supplied for your convenience.
Laminated for protection and longer life, therefore easy to clean.
Visit the Accessories section to purchase your Fixing Option, if Screw fixing is your choice.
We suggest that you visit viewing Distances Tab, also download your Free Template prior to fixing your signs.
- Select the position to adhere your sign,
(remember to consider the viewing distance and height of the sign) See Viewing
- Ensure surface is free from Grit, Dirt and Dust.
- Clean the fixing surface to remove Grease,
Grime and Oxides. We recommend “Isopropyl Alcohol Cleaning Wipes” ….. SKU.JPS-ACC-109
- Fitting your sign, when positioned use firm
strokes from the centre of the sign radiating in straight lines to the outer
edge. Ensuring removal of all air.
Mounted Signs. Self Adhesive fixing
- Self adhesive foam fixing pads are supplied
internal use only.
- We recommend screw fixing for all signs A5 size
Mounted Signs. Screw fixing
- Select the position to fix your sign, (remember to consider the viewing distance and height of the sign) See Viewing Distances Tab
- Using your Free template mark the position of the holes required on the fixing surface. Choice of two vertical holes RED option, two horizontal holes BLUE option or four corner holes GREEN option.
- Drill 6mm holes as required, insert wall fixing plugs. Fix sign using the screws remembering to put the screw through the screw head cover before tightening the screws.
- Self Adhesive Pads are included with your mounted sign
SKU. JPS-ACC-105 (FP2) 2x wall plugs, 2x #4 x 40mm PZ CS screws, 2x Caps for screw head covers
SKU. JPS-ACC-106 (FP4) 4x wall plugs, 4x #4 x 40mm PZ CS screws, 4x Caps for screw head covers
SKU. JPS-ACC-107 (FP6) 6x wall plugs, 6x #4 x 40mm PZ CS screws, 6x Caps for screw head covers
What mounting material do JPS Online offer?
HIPS – High Impact Polystyrene, it is a tough, strong, rigid plastic material with high impact strength. Yes, it is versatile and recyclable.
Foamex is a brand name, for expanded vinyl
material. Foamex sheeting is made when PVC foam is compressed
to create a strong board. Rigid and hardwearing, Foamex sheeting is
extremely lightweight, so it is ideal for sign and display purposes.
Foamex is Water Repellent / weatherproof
and does not ingress moisture, so it is ideal for external
applications. It is warranted against UV fading for up to 7 years outdoors and
10 years indoors.
Dilite is a lightweight but strong aluminium
composite panel with a polyethylene core. It is used for interior and exterior
flat signage applications.